Useful Links for 4th Grade Students
- Mad Scientists
Network has archives of science questions and answers as well as a form to submit your own questions.
- You can get help with all your math questions when you Ask Dr. Math.
- Search Engines for Kids has links to sites to help you find answers to everything you have been wondering about.
- The US Naval Observatory has a wonderful website called Sun and Moon Data for One Day where you can find out the times of sunrise, sunset, moonrise, moonset, transits of the Sun and Moon, and information on the Moon's phase for any place or date. (It was a new moon the day I was born.) The longitude and latitude of your location is thrown in as an added bonus.
- NASA’s Astronomy
Picture of the Day features a spectacular new astronomy picture
every day with a short description. Browse the archives for past pictures.
- The Yuckiest Site on the Internet includes
gems like “Worm World” and “Your Gross & Cool Body.”
- Spoot’s Spider Links connect mainly to tarantula sites (of course) but other spider links are included.
- Lucinda’s California History Resources features links to sources of information about our state.
Room 17 Home Page
This page maintained by Lucinda Surber.
Copyright © 1996-2010 Lucinda Surber. All Rights